Ver Mensaje Individual
Viejo 18/08/09, 01:11:30
Array

[xs_avatar]
Pijuli Pijuli no está en línea
Usuario muy activo

Fecha de registro: jun 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi Mi Mix2

Creo que ya lo tengo. Esto es un extracto de la fuente: http://www.ryebrye.com/blog/2009/08/...k-in-progress

Por lo que entiendo esto solo flashea momentaneamente el recovery dándonos el acceso a superusuario y poder para flashear la rom. El caso es que creo que el update-cm...signed es lo que nos da root además de un par de aplicaciones mas... Pero, hace falta el SPL? aquí no pone nada de eso. Debe ser una tontería como una catedral.

-------------------------------
What you get when you are done

When you are done, you just have the tools to flash modified builds. Because it will run on both HTC 32B Sapphires (T-mobile myTouch 3g, Google Ion, etc) and HTC Dreams (G1, ADP1, etc) I recommend using Cyanogen version 3.9.11.2 – which is an experimental build which has some cool donut features like device-wide searching (which is really really cool to use)
Once you get to the recovery console, first backup your phone using nandroid backup. This will help you in case you flash an image that for some reason doesn’t work – at least you can restore to what you have now. (boot back into recovery, and choose “restore from backup”)
To prepare for rooting, download this file: http://n0rp.chemlab.org/android/expe...1.2-signed.zip and put it on your sdcard at the root level (i.e. the very top of the sdcard – so if you are in a GUI desktop – just drag the zip file and drop it onto the icon of the sdcard and it will be at the root level)
BEFORE booting into recovery mode

• Have a modified ROM ready to load of your choice. (i.e. the update-cm.3.9.11.2-signed.zip) on your SD card
  • Be prepared for the awesomeness you are about to unleash
  • Actually flash the recovery image using the recovery flasher apk and following the above instructions
To Boot into recovery mode

1. Power down phone
  2. Hold down “Home” and “Power” simultaneously for a few seconds (you can release them once it turns on)
  3. Verify that the image matches my screenshot above
<(when I did the myTouch 3g, it seemed to hang for a second the first time I booted into the recovery mode... I pulled the battery and popped it back in and did the home+power thing again and it booted fine the second time. So if at first you don't succeed, don't be too scared)
When you reboot into recovery mode:

1. backup your phone by hitting “nandroid backup”
  2. Wipe your data by saying “wipe data” (and press home button to confirm) DO NOT wipe your data unless you have nandroided, and already have the update.img loaded on your phone ready to apply!
  3. Update to cyanogen by saying “apply any zip from sd” – scroll to that update-cm-3.9.11.2-signed.zip and hit ok, press home button to confirm
  4. Reboot phone.
  5. be patient – rebooting after reflashing takes longer than a normal reboot.
Responder Con Cita