[xs_avatar]
Yamcha Yamcha no está en línea
Equipo de HTCMania

Fecha de registro: ago 2010
Modelo de smartphone: Realme X2
Tu operador: MasMóvil
NUEVO KERNEL DE MANU EN FASE TEST
Hacer un nandroid antes de instalar

Test version At the end of the second post, I have added a section for test versions. As I don't seem to be able to release stable versions quick enough, maybe this will help things...

I need help with testing this version, especially the fact that it's HAVS only. I plan to drop SVS and only compile HAVS versions with higher minimum voltages. I guess this should work on all phones, but I'm going to need feedback.

Have fun!

For the moment, the latest beta version is 2.0.1, and it can be downloaded HERE.
Changes from the 2.0 version are :
  • HAVS only. The voltages run from 1000mV to 1350mV which means that they should be stable on all phones. Feel free to play around with the voltages using a script, or IncrediControl
  • LED notification should now work on GingerVillain 2.8 and upwards thanks to Richard Trip.
  • Added smartassV2, thanks to erasmux.
  • Fixed VPN on MIUI (and perhaps other ROMs) thanks to mondilv@xda
  • Fixed "adb devices" id name bug
Things that still have to be done:
  • Fix the battery calibration (next beta version, I promise... )
  • Integrate _thalamus 2.6.35.14 source files
  • Add WiFi screen off power level switch
  • Fix sound issue when using voice commands when bluetooth is connected
Edit: despues de una semana con el kernel tengo buenas impresiones y no he tenido problemas , con buena duracion de la bateria utilizando el governor "on demand"

Dejo links con todos los kernels de Eviollet http://famille.viollet.free.fr/DeFrostKernels

Última edición por Yamcha Día 11/10/11 a las 12:50:00. Razón: Actualizacion 11-10-2011
Responder Con Cita
Gracias de parte de: