[xs_avatar]
RuiCosta RuiCosta no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ene 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart prime 6
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por DoodeeDoo Ver Mensaje
But I have by brother's phone that I can test some things
DT2W works on stock rom, that's why i said it. I used to use it and it worked ok.

But that's the least thing to worry. Seems like with the stock kernel and the neo's kernel the phone has major lag spikes. As I've noticed in the benchmarks, it has low RAM speed. In the rockchip devices I can tweak the kernel ram speed, but if we can't do on Qualcomm, the phone will be slow anyway.

Still MIUI could improve the phone speed a lot. The best thing we could do is to port a MIUI with Android 5.0.2, since that would work well with the stock kernel (in theory)

I've added here the libs from stock rom. I've tried to get the info from Camera module to get the camera's driver name, but the android only shows me the wifi driver (with busybox) and I can't load the camera driver in ubuntu with modinfo to check the model.

I've been sick and I dont have much time on computer this days. I think that after weekend I can try to do something for this device.
In the meantime, if someone can send me a MIUI rom with android 5.0.2 (or do it yourself) I can check it
And if someone want to colab to do something good for this device, every help is welcome. I'm building a workplace for this kind of thing. Just hit me in PM

Libs: https://mega.nz/#!tkZmACBY!iR5Krv5uG...CkQydbMRlQClEI
By my experience don't think that we have low speed ram here ! I bought my prime 6 at the end of July in 2015 and with all my stuff in it ( at the time nobody knew how to root it ) and Vodafone and also Google's the phone was relatively quick . But after some updates the performance just went down the pipe .
I think that I'm not the only one here with the same opinion !

If we could have in our hand the stock ROM that came with the phone WITHOUT the updates you would understand what I'm saying now .

Vodafone killed the usability of the phone , the multitasking now is super sluggish ( even after I super cleaned up the stock ROM by tripping all the Vodafone crap and Google's too, tweaked the kernel and using Xposed modules to speed up and stop certain system apps from running or scanning during normal use ). It didn't matter what I did ....

Última edición por RuiCosta Día 03/02/17 a las 02:33:29.
Responder Con Cita