[xs_avatar]
Fabyo Fabyo no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: may 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Smart Prime 6
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por DoodeeDoo Ver Mensaje
Hello
Currently my Prime 6 is with the screen broken, by now i'm using a Smart Grand 6, so I only can test it tomorrow with my brother's phone (it has a Prime 6 too)

That "Vodafone Tab Prime 6" kernel isn't the one for this phone. That is a Phablet or a Tablet (not sure) and the camera is a 2MP at the front of the tab. So if you're using that kernel, the camera wont work for sure.

But if I understood well, you used the whole kernel from 7044x, probably this are the sources: https://sourceforge.net/projects/alc...ar.xz/download
I don't know how you did it, but in the CM 12.1 in this forum, someone tried to use the 7044x kernel and brick it (i remember something like that from last year)

It could be good if someone more experienced in this matter than us could give us an hint, because would be good to create a good clean rom other than stock, as it is really slow in multitasking.
By the way, the CM 12.1 camera from this forum works kinda bad. It first crashes the app, then you can open. Then it crashes, then it opens, and goes like that. That's one of the reasons that I dont use that rom, besides prebuild adblock and spotify not working

So tomorrow ill try to give some news here
If cm12.1 camera Works bad, why donīt you use my romīs?? Blisspop or PacMan?
Camera Works fine in that Romīs.
Responder Con Cita