Array

[xs_avatar]
Dragnipur Dragnipur no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: jul 2016
Modelo de smartphone: Vodafone Smart Prime 6
Tu operador: Movistar
Hi DoodeeDoo.
Did you try that source with android 5.0 or 5.1? If you did, does the camera work?
- I did not use the source provided by Alcatel. I do not posses the knowledge of working with the source code. So I merely tried porting the ROM using already compiled PORT ROM (originaly for 7044x) and a BASE ROM (which I chose to use stock debloated ROM by Neo@zion (Which is 5.0.2)).
- The best result I had gotten in the end was using the 7044x kernel and almost whole boot.img file (while only replacing the boot.img-dtb file from BASE boot.img, to ensure that it boots)

If you did, does the camera work?
- Then - without any libs replacement - the front camera works (but is not easily accessible - as it automatically tries to open the rear one) - tested with Motorola camera app and AIDA64
- For the rear camera I tried replacing libs (system/vendor/lib/ (all the files starting with ‘libactuator, libchromatix, libmmcamera’); system/lib/ (libmm-qcamera.so, libmmcamera_interface.co); system/lib/hw/ (camera.msm****.so))
- - I tried using the libs not only from 5.0.2 Debloated Stock ROM, but also from CM12.1 (5.1.1) and with high hopes also from MIUI v7 ROM (5.1.1) but sadly without success
- - - but after replacement, the front camera was no longer recognized by the system (in AIDA 64)
- I currently have no time to try replacing the files one by one.

If it does, tell me which source of that list is from Smart Prime 6 (VF-895N)

- source code by Alcatel can be downloaded here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/alc...ar.xz/download

So I think we gotta know what model/driver is the camera and find one for android 6
- Yeah, I thought so too. My abilities dont include messing with the drivers, but I tried to find out what chip is used in the device and whether any other device utilizes the same chip while running Android 6.0. - then I wanted to try to use the libraries from that device.
- The problem is, that I could not find the type of sensor used in VF-895n anywhere on the internet and AIDA64 and other programs dont know either.
- It is also wierd (maybe only to me) that the rear one does not work using the libs provided in 7044x ROM, which should most likely use the same hardware (it has the same screen, the same front facing camera, RAM module, battery, - It does not feature NFC though)

Hope that it helps.
Take care,
Dragnipur

Última edición por Dragnipur Día 01/02/17 a las 01:10:06.
Responder Con Cita