alex132 alex132 no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: abr 2013
Modelo de smartphone: Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por Sn0rKeL Ver Mensaje
creo que he encontrado algo en el foro de miui.com

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=vie...=notifications

en la ultima respuesta un usuario dice que lo ha arreglado, copio la solucion aqui, probare a ver si funciona...

after doing this that says Covington partner, the problem was solved 100%
Somehow, i have managed to get my Whatsapp notification to work without delay again. Here's what i did:

i) Make sure you set Whatsapp as auto start in the permission tab. (this applies to all messaging app which you want it to run on background. This is a MUST to make sure it work).
ii) An IMPORTANT step: As my redmi is from China, there is no stock Google services Framework/account management installed. You have to install it separately. Once installed the google service bundles, try adding in the Google Service Framework as autostart in permission as well.
iii) Reboot ur phone to enjoy uninterrupted notification as it was meant to be!

P/s: if after this you are not getting any notification, please at least start your whatsapp/messaging app one time. Then it should work as normal.

This works for me. Been trial and error a few dozen time to found this out. You can give it a try and let me know whether it works the same to you.

covington mate thanks for your great help

I closed the bug
Voy a probar. Aunque al instalar inicialmente los servicios de Google para ponernos Play Store ya se instalaron los servicios de google.
Responder Con Cita