[xs_avatar]
MercaMina MercaMina no está en línea
Usuario poco activo

Fecha de registro: jun 2015
Modelo de smartphone: xiaomi mi4c
Tu operador: Simyo
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por dirwo Ver Mensaje
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=47248

Simplemente hay que ir al post del foro correspondiente a la vetsion que quieres.
En el enlace que he puesto pone esto: just install the developer rom 6.1.7 in en.miui.com, PLEASE INSTALL THIS ONE(6.1.7) , because the roms after already brings the bootloader locked.
Once you have the developer 6.1.7 installed, you just need to install TWRP, and then install the xiaomi.eu libra version for mi4c, that is much much better than any other roms, i am a portuguese user and i am pleased with it! My mi4c is much more smooth than with the original stable rom!
I hope this thread help those who want to install it and dont know if it is possible!
If your phone never had a stable china rom superior than 7.0.16 or the developer superior than 6.1.7, you can instal safely the twrp and the xiaomi.eu rom.

Viene a decir(por si no sabes inglés) que instales la 6.1.7 oficial, no la multilenguaje, y una vez que esté instalada le pongas twrp y xiaomi.eu .
Sabes si puedo instalar directamente la del link que me has pasado de forma segura?
Y otra cosa, en el enlace que has puesto aparecen muchas variantes de la 6.1.7, da igual cual me descargue? Gracias por responder.