[xs_avatar]
seergio seergio no está en línea
Miembro del foro

Fecha de registro: ago 2009
Modelo de smartphone: Lenovo K910, Galaxy S7 Edge G935FD
Tu operador: Vodafone
 Cita: Originalmente Escrito por rendeiro2005 Ver Mensaje
Ok.

After i spend to much time trying to install the drivers correctly (initially without success) my phone just died. I lost Lenovo logo and ended up with just a red light blinking.

If there's anyone who ended up like me, here's the solution for a (dead?!) phone:
1. remove your battery disconecting the cable inside the phone
2. plug the phone into a PC through a usb cable
3. insert your battery back
4. voilá. phone back alive

Now that i was able to get lenovo logo back again...

... i need your help to understand something that's has been cracking my head.
How the hell should i put this in download mode?!

I mean. Each time i plug the usb cable into PC with the volume up pressed, the device manager was able to reach Lenovo_blabla_2008 but after a brief moment it changes to lenovo_composite_adb_interface.

When should i press and where to stop that happening?! Because when i start the phone with those keys combination the phone restarts twice and not just one.

Here is a picture with my phone in download mode.
I quickly press the download button but then the just just restarts and i loose the download mode

GRRRRR!!!!!!

Thanks
First of all keep calm, you are in the hardest step. I only achieved it in 32bits WINXP on a i3 laptop.
It means that you have to try in a 2.0 USB device with a ligth OS, that sends the download commands to the dev as fast as possible. I could not get out of that fastboot loop with virtual machines or other OS's.

The right moment to press the download button is when QPST 9006 or 9008 is recognised by windows. You can check it in dev. manager in you OS. You have to be prepared with eMMC software fully configured and ready to press DOWNLOAD (on the bottom). You pic shows a right configuration. I know it's tricky, but it is the only way it worked. Consider again that USB3.0 may create problems.

It seems that you are right and you have the right configuration, so have a try with program bootloader checked as you have and then press download. Maybe in a more powerful PC with XP you can achieve this. I could only make the trick that way.

Then blue led should come up and you can program with miui flash tool. Blue led = program mode, no loops again.

Hope you can have your blue led asap. Good luck!

Última edición por seergio Día 03/09/14 a las 18:24:43.
Responder Con Cita