PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.8.10 (edweder's modified version alsoincluded)BEST ROM FOR BATTERY AND RAM

zteska
11/08/12, 20:07:00
Otra rom...

No wonder if you find several thread on the same topic i mean this lezo rom, that shows its capability.several people modifies it, renames it and just makes this rom better. thanks for their hardwork. though i found this , i am a bit lazy side about this since i want to cook one myself , and ofcourse not ics, definitely gb.sincere thanks goes to edweder and others for maintaining this topic.

if u r using original rom from site, then i recommend u to remove all those Chinese scrap applications for better performance. i think you should modify the rom according to ur need than just digesting others modified rom. then only in the future u can have one of ur own.
DONT HESITATE TO SHARE UR IDEAS AND DOUBTS BECAUSE UR DOUBT CAN BE ANYONE ELSE'S DOUBT AND CLEARLY HELP HIM.

Lezo-v880-1.8.3-multilanguage-edweder

www.mirrorcreator.com/files/URHWHDUR/Lezo_V880_1.8.3.zip_links

changelog:
removed chinese apps
default language eng
added stock keyboard
RECOVERY OPTION IN REBOOT MENU which was absent in previous builds (official)

soundenhancement patch by edweder

czshare.com/3193754/MegaBaSsBeats_G3_d3hum4niz3d.zip

480*800 videorecording patch by edweder

czshare.com/3193750/JofQ/camera_800_480_update_signed.zip

official site: lezo.sdo.com/download.php

official link to1.8.10:
www.everbox.com/f/kP833bnTndHTOcFUDzAhBIE1m1

to get opening language to be English edit the build.prop file in the zip file and wherever u find the 'zh' (for chinese) replace it with 'en' (for English )

frankly i have some doubts regarding the telocation.db file in system/etc folder which is there in some Chinese roms.

you can sign in using gmail account.
THIS BUILD HAS A DEFAULT CHINESE KEYBOARD THOUGH THE LANGUAGE CAN BE CHANGED TO ENGLISH (ANNOYING) .

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://lezo.sdo.com/download.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlezo%2Bv880%2B1.7.6%26hl%3Den%26clien t%3Dms-opera-mobile%26nomo%3D1%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=0pP7T5rqCcfYrQf356TXBg&ved=0CEEQ7gEwAQ. (translated to English)

tip: if you couldn't understand Chinese sites , set your browser to desktop agent or classic mode in Google page. now Google it or directly go to site and u 'l find either in the search result or above the site an option asking do u want to see it in ur language by Google translate :

Awesome graphics

Very light

everything looks fresh

ADDED RECOVERY OPTION IN REBOOT MENU

Cons:

No lock screen music control

AT UR OWN RISK

Dsp manager is in the settings menu of music player
Attached Files

Instalacion la de siempre